By Rady Ananda
“The order is needed to suspend provisions of state law. The Associated Press reported that Gov. David Paterson declared a state of emergency, saying a recent rise in swine flu cases has created a “disaster” and that certain provisions of state law needed to be set aside to get people vaccinated as quickly as possible. The executive order Thursday means that far more health care professionals — including dentists, dental hygienists, podiatrists, pharmacists, midwives and physicians assistants — will be permitted to administer swine flu and seasonal flu vaccines with only brief training. [See: New York City Parents Opting Out of Swine Flu Vaccine –Officials used Wednesday’s event to implore more parents to sign up 29 Oct 2009.]” —CLG
This, despite the CBS News report that revealed that the Centers for Disease Control has grossly exaggerated swine flu numbers and seriousness.
Also see Fred Burks’ excellent coverage of this scam, CDC and Swine Flu Deception: CBS News Reveals Numbers Greatly Exaggerated, which includes many links to credible news sources.
“Why on Earth would the CDC decide to stop counting swine flu cases? The CBS website states, ‘The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there’s an epidemic?’
“The CDC website gives several puzzling reasons, including “there are too many cases of flu to test and confirm.” Yet with millions of cases of cancer and heart disease every year, states have never been told to stop testing for these. If the swine flu is as dangerous and deadly as alleged, we would expect more testing and not a halt.”
Of the many credible sources refuting the seriousness of the swine flu, this YouTube interview with retired Finland Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Rauni Kilde, should convince everyone not to be jabbed with an untested vaccine, for which the pharmaceutical industry obtained complete immunity from lawsuits should their genetically engineered mixture cause illness, injury, or death.
“It’s not the swine flu that’s dangerous; it’s the vaccines.”
Also see this April 2008 MIT News article, Study challenges notion of ‘pandemic’ flu: CDC-labeled pandemics no deadlier than seasonal influenza, which notes:
“The widespread assumption that pandemic influenza is an exceptionally deadly form of seasonal, or nonpandemic, flu is hard to support, according to a new study in the May issue of the American Journal of Public Health.
“The study challenges common beliefs about the flu–in particular the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) claim that ‘the hallmark of pandemic influenza is excess mortality.'”
Researchers have reached the same conclusion as many of the informed public have reached. The MIT report continues:
“Noting the gap between evidence and fear, [Dr. Peter] Doshi identifies possible reasons that pandemic flu might be so misunderstood, including the possibility that commercial interests may be playing a role in inflating the perceived impact of pandemics. With public policies such as universal vaccination being discussed and more than $5 billion of federal money spent on preparing for the next pandemic, the study raises many important questions of public policy.”
Dr. Mercola also wrote a lengthy report on the issue, interviewing Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center and a consumer representative on the FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee in 2003. According to Dr. Mercola:
“She asked the head of the influenza branch of the CDC how much of the flu-like illness that occurs in America every year is actually due to the flu.
“The answer was about 20 percent, which corresponds more closely with the CBS News data from 2009.
“According to the CBS News study, when you come down with chills, fever, cough, runny nose, malaise and all those other ‘flu-like’ symptoms, the illness is likely caused by influenza at most 17 percent of the time and as little as 3 percent! The other 83 to 97 percent of the time it’s caused by other viruses or bacteria.
“So remember that not every illness that appears to be the flu actually is the flu. In fact, most of the time it’s not.
“Curiously, the CDC still advises those who were told they had 2009 H1N1 (and therefore should be immune to getting it again) to get vaccinated unless they had lab confirmation.”
As states set the stage for martial law on behalf of Big Pharma, citizens are urged to educate themselves on the many safe and natural remedies for the flu.