By Steffan Verstappen
From his book, ‘The Art of Urban Survival‘
This is not the typical survival book that imagines a post-apocalyptic scenario, but is written for today’s urban environment, with real life threats faced in modern society. ~ Ed.
By Stefan H. Verstappen
These are turbulent times with seemingly endless news reports on crime, corruption, war, riots, natural disasters and nuclear catastrophes.
Rather than hope that help will be available when you need it, this book will provide you wilth all the information you need to deal with, and survive, hundreds of potentially dangerous situations.
This is an encyclopedia of crime prevention and disaster preparedness knowledge that covers the a wide spectrum from; what to do if your child has been abducted, to how to decontaminate after being exposed to nuclear fallout. From; how to tell if someone is lying, to the three basic tactics used by predators.
Written in a ‘just what you need to know’ style with a no-nonsense understanding of what real life dangers entail, this material is easy to understand, follow, and suitable for the whole family to read.
Lots of high quality illustrations and graphics help make this life saving information memorable so that you’ll know just what to do to keep you and your family safe no matter what the situation.
- Paperback, 304 pages, illustrated,
10% Off – limited time offer
|You Save:||$2.49 ( 10% )|
Ships in 3–5 business daysShips in 3–5 business days
- The Art of Urban Survival is the ideal manual for families. Includes:
- 200 crime prevention and safety tips
- 226 illustrations and graphics
- 54 empty hand self defense techniques
- The psychology behind psychopaths, anger and aggression, gangs and mobs
- How to tell when someone is lying
- What to do to protect your children from stranger abduction
- How to create your own survival kits for home and automobile
- How to survive war, terrorism, riots, natural disasters and martial law
- How to organize and conduct a search & rescue team to find lost family members
- How to escape and evade capture by enemy forces
- How to improvise 17 weapons from household items
This book is divided into three sections: Surviving Predators, Surviving Natural Disasters, and Surviving Social Disasters.
Surviving Predators covers threats from human sources. These include: psychopaths, criminals, stalkers, rapists, kidnappers, street gangs, carjackers, car accidents, police and much more. Includes self defense techniques and improvised weapons. Includes the first and only crime prevention philosophy that teaches how to recognize and deal with psychopaths!
Surviving Natural Disasters covers threats such as storms, earthquakes and pandemics. Included is information on disaster preparedness, search and rescue, and what to do if you get lost.Includes how to assemble home, car and pocket survival kits.
Surviving Social Disasters covers the dangers of when societies break down resulting in martial law, riots, chemical, biologic and nuclear disasters and war. Includes strategies for surviving each scenario and explores the principles of predator and prey to teach the last resort of escaping and evading. A guide to learning street smarts and guerilla-like survival skills.
Hat tip Forbidden Knowledge TV