- . .
Recent Hot Posts
- Last Man Out on 9/11 Makes Shocking Disclosures
- 10 Most Radioactive Places on Earth
- 9/11, WTC7 and the Black Eagle Trust: How Bank of New York may have laundered $240 billion
- WikiLeaks: How U.S. tried to stop Spain's torture probe
- Health Effects of Plutonium
- Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele 'created twin town in Brazil'
- 9/11 Foreknowledge Caught on Computers that Measure Global Mind
- Strengthen the No-Nuke Movement with Directed Energy Weapon Discussion
- US stores spent nuclear fuel rods at 4 times pool capacity
- Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails (Revised)
- Head of State Duma Defense Committee affirms Russia will need to continue operations in Syria to cleanse it of terrorists
- Israel looks to buy three new nuke-capable subs - UPDATE: Germany signs off on subs deal
- North Alabama records strongest earthquake this year
- Storm Brian: UK braced for gale-force winds and transport disruption
Juice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 25 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- Ohio State denies request to have Richard Spencer speak on campus
- Explosion sparks fire at Chevron refinery in El Segundo
- 'I always call on my black women students first': Penn teaching assistant under fire for saying she won't call on white male students in class
- 31 Hanford workers test positive for radioactive contamination
- RT @EmpireFiles: NEW // After #HurricaneHarvey, @AbbyMartin uncovers Big Oil's sacrifice zones of poor ppl plagued w/ toxic pollution https… 2 days ago
- RT @PaulHRosenberg: My story on @ProjectCensored's Top 10 censored stories and the patterns of missing information they reveal: https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Press Freedoms in a "Post-Truth" World? Project Censored's Andy Lee Roth will be discussing Censored 2018 and... fb.me/5fIkUxckv 3 days ago
- Critical media literacy is the antidote to fake news...not algorithms or censorship. fb.me/8R9W92Ipv 3 days ago
- "Work days ten days get paid for five"- a line from a popular PR poem. Puerto Ricans are hard workers - if not, they would not have SURVIVED 2 days ago
- "Immediately following hostilities Civil Affairs soldiers reconstitute civil authority & help rebuild a viable civilian infrastructure" 3 days ago
- 2/2 ...taking care of civilians in time of catastrophe - has been a US Army mission since 1777 when George Washington started it 3 days ago
- 1/2 Watching CNN: Can someone inform the "experts" that Civil Affairs... 3 days ago
- Texas City To Residents: Sign Loyalty Oath to Israel or No Hurricane Harvey Relief Funds
- NHL to Install Facial Recognition Cameras to Limit Their Liability
- In Defense of Cash: Why We Should Bring Back the $500 Note and Other Big Bills
- Nanochips and Smart Dust: The Dangerous New Face of the Human Microchipping Agenda
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Obama and Company
The goal is to put a human face on what drone operators are said to call ‘bug splats’
By Dylan Stableford
In an attempt to put a face on civilian victims of U.S. drone strikes, a group of artists has installed a massive portrait of a girl facing up from a field in Pakistan.
The poster, measuring 90 by 60 feet and made of vinyl, was unrolled with the help of locals two weeks ago in a village in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region in northwest Pakistan, where residents say attacks by the pilotless aircraft are a part of daily life.
Turkey’s Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government was caught planning a false flag attack on ISIL rebels in Syria according to audio recordings released today on YouTube. Erdogan warned Syria that any attacks on the shrine to an 11th century religious figure revered by Turks would cause a military response by Turkey. The shrine is located just inside Syria on the border with Turkey. There are no reports that any party in Syria has attacked the shrine. (Syrian False Flag, Mar 24)
A false flag operation could mobilized much needed support for Erdogan’s Justice and Development Party (AKP), which is facing major challenges in March 30 local elections. Since December 17, audio tapes of secret wiretaps exposed criminal behavior by Erdogan and his cronies. The PM’s response has been varied but a clue to the desperation came when Erdogan said that he would be vindicated of all charges when his party received an endorsement from the people in the elections, now just days away. Continue reading
By Seymour M. Hersh
London Review of Books
Barack Obama did not tell the whole story this autumn when he tried to make the case that Bashar al-Assad was responsible for the chemical weapons attack near Damascus on 21 August. In some instances, he omitted important intelligence, and in others he presented assumptions as facts. Most significant, he failed to acknowledge something known to the US intelligence community: that the Syrian army is not the only party in the country’s civil war with access to sarin, the nerve agent that a UN study concluded – without assessing responsibility – had been used in the rocket attack.
The people of the United States were subject to a deliberate deception by the Obama administration concerning the use of chemical weapons in Damascus, Syria on August 21 according to leading investigative reporter Seymour M. Hersh. No stranger to big stories, Hersh has a successful track record of books and articles based on sources deep in the United States intelligence community.
By Michael Collins
Deliver them from their rescuers …
Haiti and Syria are victims of their rescuers. The two nations are now sites of major disease outbreaks. Cholera in Haiti and polio in Syria didn’t just happen. Through negligence, those who claim to rescue the people imported the disease entities and fostered the conditions for wider outbreaks.
680,000 cases of cholera in Haiti since UN rescue mission
By Ellen Brown
Reports are that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is engaged in a massive, covert military buildup. An article in the Associated Press in February confirmed an open purchase order by DHS for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. According to an op-ed in Forbes, that’s enough to sustain an Iraq-sized war for over twenty years. DHS has also acquired heavily armored tanks, which have been seen roaming the streets. Evidently somebody in government is expecting some serious civil unrest. The question is, why?
By Paul Craig Roberts
Obamacare works for the insurance companies, but not for the uninsured.
.The government of the “world’s only superpower,” the “exceptional,” the “indispensable” country, claims to know what is best for Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Mali, Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brazil, China, indeed for the entire world. However, the “indispensable” country cannot even govern itself, much less the world over which the “superpower” desires hegemony. The government of the “world’s only superpower” has shut itself down.
By Robert C. Koehler
Poison gas is not only a “moral obscenity” — one the United States stockpiled for decades after its use was banned in warfare — but a metaphor for human recklessness and wasted science.
Like it or not, we’re forced to think about it these days, since it’s still an enticing pretext for war. And the more I think about it, the more I marvel at the persistent insanity of its existence. The “red line” that the so-called civilized world crossed over a century ago was not in the use of poison gas but in its creation, because it’s lethal whether it’s used or not. Attempting to get rid of it — by burying it, burning it, dumping it — has consequences almost as deadly as firing it off in battle.
By F. William Engdahl
In 2011 when Muhammar Qaddafi refused to leave quietly as ruler of Libya, the Obama Administration, hiding behind the skirts of the French, launched a ferocious bombing campaign and a “No Fly” zone over the country to aid the so-called fighters for democracy.
The US lied to Russia and China with help of the (US-friendly) Gulf Cooperation Council about the Security Council Resolution on Libya and used it to illegally justify the war. The doctrine, “responsibility to protect” was used instead, the same doctrine Obama wants to use in Syria. It’s useful top look at Libya two years after the NATO humanitarian intervention.
By Paul Craig Roberts
“The European race’s last three hundred years of evolutionary progress have all come down to nothing but four words: selfishness, slaughter, shamelessness and corruption.”
It only took the rest of the world 300 years to catch on to the evil that masquerades as “western civilization,” or perhaps it only took the rise of new powers with the confidence to state the obvious. Anyone doubtful of America’s responsibility for the evil needs to read The Untold History of the United States by Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick.
By Michael Collins
Leaders of the Democratic Party and their media side kicks are giving President Barack Obama a free ride on his proposal to attack Syria. Along with the Republican leadership, they’re ignoring the strong opposition to any attack by citizens in both parties and independents.
The president’s proposed military strike targets a government that has neither attacked nor threatened to attack us or our allies. Obama did so without any intent to get congressional approval and before any evidence was made public. He and the Secretary of State announced the attack without regard to clear international law which bars the unprovoked attacks on sovereign nations.
“National Security” versus “Food Insecurity”: One in Seven Hungry in America as Obama Prepares for Syrian War
By Rady Ananda
The number of starving US citizens during Obama’s terms in office is a whopping one in seven, worse than the global average of one in eight. As he continues to pour several hundred billion dollars into the Middle East war theater that will likely soon include Syria, Congress wants to cut $40 billion in food aid to its constituents.
By Rady Ananda
Attorney General Eric Holder today announced an Obama Administration policy change on mandatory sentences as they relate to drugs. The new policy includes the “compassionate release” of some prisoners and expanding “at-risk” programs for teens.
“Prisons are operating at 40% above capacity,” he told the audience at the American Bar Association’s annual meeting in San Francisco, which was broadcast on C-SPAN.
“Incarceration rates have increased 800% since 1980,” he added, putting over 200,000 people in federal prisons this year. Half of those inmates are incarcerated for drug-related crimes, he said, costing $80 billion a year.
“Our dear protector,” officially Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, is stepping down from her careful watch over the nation to take over the University of California system, and leave the job of peddling fear and stoking control to someone else for a while.
By Drew Mendelson
At its core, the ongoing military trial of Pfc. Bradley Manning, the admitted conveyer of three-quarters of a million classified U.S. government documents to Wikileaks, is about the evolution of big data into a relentless and almost certainly unstoppable social force. Pfc. Manning, a U.S. Army intelligence analyst arrested in May 2010 and charged with 22 offenses involving the passing of information to Wikileaks, is seen by many as a whistleblower whose actions revealed mendacious covert actions of the U.S. government in the Persian Gulf, Iraq, and elsewhere.
By Michel Chossudovsky
A major transition in US counter-terrorism doctrine is unfolding. While Barack Obama, following in the footsteps of George W. Bush, remains firmly committed to waging a “Global War on Terrorism” (GWOT), his administration is now openly supporting selected rebel units in Syria which are part of the Al Qaeda network.
Known and documented, Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA, which has covertly supported the “Islamic Terror Network” since the heyday of the Soviet Afghan war. While Al Qaeda is a US sponsored “intelligence asset”, a “New Normal” has been established.
By Elizabeth Woodworth
The connections between the foreign intervention crisis in Syria, the vast NSA surveillance program that has recently been exposed, and the sequence of events that began with NSA program changes in February, 2001 — six months before 9/11 — are illuminating.
In mid June 2013 the Obama administration announced that it will start arming insurgents against the Syrian government because the regime crossed a “red line” by using chemical weapons — which it estimates have killed, over time, an estimated 100-150 rebels.